Kid’s Haircut Kyiv
Every child wants to grow up faster. Boys try to imitate elders, showing maximalism in communication and behavior. Bringing the boy to a real men's hairdresser - barber shop Mr.Colt - will show him a little adulthood, and at the same time will teach him how to independently look for his appearance in the future. We offer our services to both adults and children, and since barbershop is the territory of men, male children are welcomed to cut their hair.
How to choose the "right" hairstyle for the kid?
First of all, it should be noted that we work with children of any age - each master has sufficient experience in communicating with small clients and in any situation can find the right approach to the child. Nevertheless, if the baby is still very small, we advise you to be properly prepared before visiting the barbershop. Because when the first haircut is not at home - this is quite a lot of stress for him.
The main feature of creating a boyish hairstyle is that after leaving the salon, the boys neglect styling. Unlike girls who love to spend hours braiding in front of a mirror, they are too busy with their important things and they don’t want to spend extra time on hair care. Therefore, the task of our masters is to choose a style that looks great without everyday styling.
Choosing a kid’s haircut, they must take into consideration not only the age of the child, but also his character and individual external characteristics - unlike adults, many of the known options simply may not suit him.
As a rule, this service is provided in the following variations:
- classic hairstyles with neatly trimmed short strands - most suitable for children aged 2 to 4 years;
- “Boxing”, “hat”, “bob” hairstyles and haircuts with smooth transitions of hair length are best suited for children from 5 years old - at this age they are more obedient and patient, and therefore can safely spend some time in a master’s armchair;
- “Undercut”, “fade”, “executive” and many other “adult” hairstyles are quite accessible to the younger generation over the age of 10 years.
As for adolescents and high school students, at this age young people usually decide by themselves how to cut their hair. The task of parents at the same time is simply to remind about the promptness of visiting the master.
How is the haircut done?
The process of children's haircuts is followed by such steps:
- Washing the hair is an essential part of preparation, because only with clean hair a perfect result can be achieved.
- The choice of a new look - the barber listens to the wishes of the parents and the child himself, and, if necessary, can advice a fashionable type of the haircut, taking into account the particular appearance of the small client.
- The master divides the hair into zones and cuts them using scissors or a machine, or both tools in a complex.
- If requested by a customers, it is possible to shave the pattern on the back of the head or temples in order to create the visitor’s own style.
- Hair styling with professional care products.