The Conditions of using website “Mr.Colt”
- Website “Mr.Colt” - https://mrcolt.ua (hereinafter - the Website) includes all information, tools and services available to you (hereinafter - the User), provided to you if you accept all the terms, conditions and policies set out here.
- The User of the Website is considered to be any individual (who has reached the legal age) and who has ever accessed the resource.
- The User is obliged to carefully read the Consent and read the terms and conditions before using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the Website, the User agrees to the General Terms and Conditions. If the User does not agree with all the terms of the Consent, then using any services of the Website is prohibited.
- Any new features or services that are added are also governed by the Terms of Service. The User can view any latest version of the Terms & Conditions and at any time on this page. Managers of the Website reserve the right to update and change any part of these Terms & Conditions by posting updates and changes to the Website. The User is responsible for periodically checking the Consent for changes. Further use of the Website by the User or access to the Website after the publication of any changes means acceptance of these changes.
- The Consent provides for mutual rights and obligations of the User and the Managers of the Website.
The Consistency of using the Resource
- By agreeing to these Terms & Conditions, the User confirms that he is an adult.
- By registering on the Website when placing orders or registering for services, the User is responsible to provide reliable and accurate information about himself as his personal contact details.
- During the registration process on the Website, the User receives a login and password, for the security of which he is responsible.
- The User has the right to contact the Managers of the Website with questions, complaints and suggestions for improvement. In this case, the User is personally responsible for this request. The appeal must be lawful, not to infringe copyright and not to discriminate against people on any grounds, not to contain any insults and in any other way not to violate the current legislation of Ukraine. Violation of any Terms will result in immediate termination of services. Managers of the Website reserve the right to refuse service to the User at any time for any reason.
- The User agrees not to reproduce, copy, sell or use any part of the Website.
Personal data of the User
Managers of the Website treats with confidentiality and responsibility the personal information of any person who is a visitor of this Website:
Based on this, the User automatically agrees to the collection, processing and use of the necessary information about the User, without writing additional statements, in accordance with the provisions of the Law of Ukraine "General Data Protection Regulation". In addition, the User agrees that Managers of the Website may collect, use, transmit and process personal information for the purpose of providing relevant services.
- Managers of the Website collect personal data: name, surname, address, telephone number and e-mail address. Also other data, so-called cookies.
Prohibitions on the Website
The following items provided by the Terms & Conditions which are prohibited on the Website:
- use the data from the Website for any illegal purpose;
- require others to perform or participate in illegal actions;
- violate any laws and regulations;
- violate the intellectual property rights of the Website or the intellectual property rights of others;
- abuse, insult, harm, humiliate, intimidate or discriminate on the grounds of sex, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin or disability;
- provide false or misleading information;
- download or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that affects the functionality or operation of the Website;
- collect or track the personal information of others;
- to place improperly advertising information;
- for any obscene or immoral purpose;
- interfere with or circumvent the security conditions of the Website.
Managers of the Website reserves the right to terminate the use of the Services by the User for violation of any prohibited condition.
The Limitation of Responsibility
- Managers of the Website do not guarantee that the use of the service will be safe or error-free. Also, the Managers do not guarantee that the data that may be obtained as a result of using the service will be accurate or reliable.
- The User agrees that from time to time Managers of the Website may delete the service indefinitely or cancel the service at any time without notice to the User.
- The Services and all products provided to the User through the Website are provided "as is" and "available" for use, without any representations or warranties or implied, including all implied warranties.
Managers of the Website are not responsible for incomplete, inaccurate, incorrect information of the User of personal data when creating an account of the User.
In accordance with the above, Managers of the Website reserves the right to delete inaccurate information posted on the Website and make technical and legal changes to terminate access to the Website.
- The terms of the Consent on the provision of services and any policy or rules of use posted by Managers of the Website constitute a full agreement and understanding between the User and Managers of the Website and govern the use of the Services by the User.
- The Consent is a contract. Managers of the Website reserves the right in its sole discretion to update and change any part of the Terms & Conditions publishing updates and changes on the Website. The User is responsible for periodically checking the Website for changes.
- The Consent is taken effect at the first visit of the Website by the User and is valid between the User and the Website during the whole period of using of the Website by the User.
- The Consent is regulated and interpreted in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine.
If the User has a question regarding the Terms & Conditions and provision of services - you should send an email to: [email protected].