Men's Haircut Flattop is a haircut with vertical hair on the top and sides that looks like a box. This vintage hairstyle dates back to the 1950s and is popular again today.
The possibilities of such a man's haircut are endless! From the beginning, this hairstyle was popular only among the military. Over time, this hairstyle could be found in everyday life. Moreover, it does not matter whether your hair is straight or curly.
This haircut is really very popular and it stands out among others in that it has a square shape. But modern options for this hairstyle include rounded shapes and asymmetry. This is because such a wide selection of this haircut makes it easy to combine with both thick hair and thin hair. A feature of the Flattop haircut is that you need to maintain "serious" angles and volume, so you will have to visit the barbershop often, of course, it all depends on how fast your hair grows.
How to make and style a Flattop?
1. Flattop haircut is one of the most basic barber haircuts. Hair is usually done with electric clippers.
2. The head temple barbers make as in the case of the men's haircut Fade, leaving a minimum of hair.
3. The contours of the haircut should be narrowed.
4. To trim the top of the head, barbers use a clipper or comb and scissors.
5. After cutting, apply a light gel to your hair and blow-dry your hair to keep it straight.
6. Make sure the front is longer and slopes slightly downward.
7. Make sure the comb is parallel to the floor at all times to ensure a square shape and maintain corners.
8. Apply the last styling gel and you are done styling your Flattop.
The exact length of this haircut depends on the shape of the skull and the style. A Flattop hairstyle is a type of short haircut where the hair at the crown is usually vertical. This kind of haircut can be flat or it can be inclined up or down. This is definitely a non-conservative haircut, but very stylish and is considered one of the most modern. If you want to try this haircut, we invite you to the Mr.Colt barbershop, where barbers will show you all types of this haircut and make sure that you are familiar with all the necessary details.